During a new moon, the moon and the sun come together in the same sign. Because the new moon is a time of darkness, it’s a good time for us to go within (just as we often go inside when it is dark out).
When we work with the energy of the new moon, we can tap into our creative potential, emotional depths, and spiritual awareness. Pisces is an emotional water sign, and some of its traits include creativity, emotional intelligence, intuition, and even psychic abilities, so a new moon in Pisces is a potent time to do inner work!
Here are 5 things you can do to tap into your creative power during this time:
- Connect with your intuition: Pisces is a deeply intuitive and introspective sign. Use this time to connect with your inner voice! Take some time to reflect on your dreams, desires, and goals. Listen to your intuition and trust your instincts. Meditation and journaling are amazing for this work.
- Embrace your creativity: Pisces is also a highly creative sign, and this new moon can be a powerful time to tap into your artistic and imaginative abilities. Writing, painting, music, or other forms of creative self expression allow you to explore your creative side. Let your imagination run wild! Don’t worry about being perfect or getting it right.
- Let go of old patterns: Pisces is associated with endings and letting go. Use this new moon to release any old patterns or habits that are no longer serving you. Un-stick yourself from old beliefs, and open yourself to a new way of being.
- Practice self-care: Pisces is a highly emotional and sensitive sign, making self-care an essential piece of this new moon. Take some time to nurture your body, mind, and spirit. There’s so many gimmicky things about what self care is, so I don’t really want to promote a specific one. I think it’s best to listen to your body, see what you need, and invest in yourself in that way.
- Connect with others: Finally, Pisces is associated with compassion, empathy, and connection. This new moon can be a great time to connect with others and build deeper relationships. Reach out to friends or loved ones and let them know you care. Practice empathy and understanding, and be open to new connections and experiences.
Whether you’re looking to tap into your creativity, connect with your intuition, or let go of old patterns, the new moon in Pisces is an excellent time to set yourself up for success. If you’re feeling inspired and want to take your personal growth to the next level, consider booking a mentoring or reiki session with me (Reiki in Tampa/St Pete or distance Reiki). I offer personalized support and guidance to help you tap into your full potential and make the most of this powerful lunar energy. Book your session and take the first step towards a more fulfilling and abundant life!